The RFCSWA offers a free, confidential, mobile service which can assist you and your family to calm, clarify, regain focus and create solutions, including actions to:
- help identify your financial and business situation and your preferred options
- help negotiate with your lenders
- help you develop an action plan
- identify information about relevant government and other assistance schemes
- help support you to access the Farm Household Allowance (FHA)
- identify with you useful sources of advice and knowledge to achieve your goals including accountants, agricultural advisers, professional support and educational services.
There are currently rural financial professionals across your region and community who are able to visit you at home or business to discuss your financial situation.
To access a rural financial counsellor phone RFCSWA direct on 1800 612 004.